Thursday, October 27, 2016
1:28 PM M.IMRAN IMI No comments
An energized day with evening delight, a refreshing blowing winds, an elegant and harmonious sound of desert sand and you as desert safari Dubai tourist. The Phoenix Tourism provides a fantastic service for all those who love to enjoy desert safari Dubai and offers a variety of packages and deals for you and your family with very reasonable prices.
1. Desert Safari Dubai, Dune Bashing 30 minutes of charismatic desert drive
2. Photography at Sun Set point
3. Camel Riding with welcoming camels in Desert
4. Sand skiing, a thrilling adventure
5. As many as soft drinks, tea coffee and fresh fruit drinks
6. Henna Painting for Beautiful Tattoos
7. Traditional costumes to relax
9. Bar for Liquor-all favorite brands
10. Five Star Buffet Dinner - B.B.Q juicy meats -vegetarian food also available
11. Arabic Coffees and Dates
12. Live Belly Dance Performance in camp site
13. Cinema Entertainment system at desert safari camp site
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
10:01 AM M.IMRAN IMI No comments
Dubai City tour & Desert Safari Dubai Tour:
Dubai is a city that offers so many attractive activities. One of the most popular tourism sports in dubai nowadays is dessert safari. In case you need to try this too, you're fortunate due to the fact there are many desert safari offers available for you. This safari definitely may be a reminiscence you may in no way neglect. Right here are a few activities that you will do at some point of the safari.
Dune Bashing & Desert safari dubai packages
The most anticipated activities in desert safari Dubai packages is definitely dune bashing. Many tourists from all over the world comes to Dubai to give this adrenaline rushing activity a try. You will ride a large sport utility vehicle and explore Dubai’s dunes in high speed. You can do this in the morning, but if you want a more exciting experience, you can try dune bashing in the night and feels your adrenaline rushes under Dubai’s starry sky. Don’t be afraid even if you are inexperienced. If you choose the best desert safari provider, your safety will be the first priority. Best car components as well as an experienced driver will be provided to ensure your safety.
Your ride to the wilderness might be incomplete with out using a camel, the most iconic wilderness animal. Of direction it isn't as interesting as dune bashing or other off-street activity. But it definitely will deliver a memorable enjoy for you. And most importantly, driving a camel inside the middle of the wasteland without a doubt will make an instagram worth pics.
Watch Arabian Belly Dance
|Belly Dance in Overnight desert safari|
Watching arabian belly dance in reality will make your dessert safari extra thrilling. Sitting on the dunes together with your organizations, playing dubai’s delicacies and smoke a shisha at the same time as looking stunning ladies dancing, the ones studies aren't something you can do every day. It can be a nice entertainment after spending one complete day doing laborious sports.
If you are keen on skiing, you without a doubt will like sand boarding. Sand boarding is largely comparable with skiing. The best difference is you do sand boarding on the desolate tract’s dunes instead of on the snow. If you come from countries that don’t have a desert, this revel in could be very treasured to you. Sliding at the dunes is absolutely one of a kind with sliding on the snow and you'll not remorse your selection to play freely along with your board on the dunes. In case you need to do that thrilling pastime, go discover the excellent desert safari offers and e book your price ticket to Dubai at once.
Monday, June 13, 2016
9:58 AM M.IMRAN IMI 3 comments
Situated halfway between the continents of Europe and America, Dubai is the ever-developing and dynamic travel destination. Popularly know for its tall and well engineered buildings, huge shopping malls, state-of-the-art villas, water-front houses, indoor skiing slope, Tallest building, and the list is endless.
Desert safari Dubai in evening is the much publicized and on top of the ten things to do when in Dubai. Drifting on the golden dunes, in a customized 4x4 Land Cruiser is an out of the world experience. The Land Cruiser are fitted with a full roll cage and include safety kits. All our desert safari drivers are trained for dune bashing and first aid in case of emergency. A tour fit for kids, adults, couples and familes!
Friday, March 1, 2013
10:58 AM M.IMRAN IMI 1 comment
10:54 AM M.IMRAN IMI No comments
An MIT grad student has developed a transparent display system that allows the user to "reach inside" and directly manipulate elements onscreen with their hands.
10:49 AM M.IMRAN IMI No comments
Thursday, February 28, 2013
9:27 PM M.IMRAN IMI No comments
While most of us can only dream of owning the fastest car in the world, some will do whatever it takes to possess one.
Here are 10 of the fastest street legal cars available in the market (production models, as opposed to concept or modified cars) these are tested, measured and verified top speeds (theoretical speeds do not count).
World's Fastest Cars:
1. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: 267 mph (429 km/h), 0-60 in 2.4 secs. Aluminum, Narrow Angle 8 Liter W16 Engine with 1200 hp, base price is $2,400,000. Although the Bugatti Veyron lost the title to SSC Ultimate Aero on March 2007, Bugatti challenged the record in Germany on July 10, 2010 with the new Super Sport and the Bugatti Veyron reclaimed the title of the fastest car in the world at 267 mph. The original Bugatti Veyron had a top speed of 253 mph, priced at $1,700,000 with 1001 hp.
#2 is a tie at 260 mph!
2. Hennessey Venom GT: 260 mph (418 km/h), 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, has a 6.2-liter LS9 Turbocharged V8 Twin Turbo V8 Engine producing 1200 hp, with a price tag of $950,000. The Venom GT has yet to be tested and proven, but could possibly hit a top speed of 275 mph. This might just be the Veyron Super Sport's closest challenger!
2. Koenigsegg Agera R: 260 mph (418 km/h), 0-60 mph in 2.9 secs. 5.0-liter V8 Engine with twin turbo’s, housing 1099 hp. Base price is $1,600,000. If you're into snow sports, the Agera R can be fitted with a Ski Box as well as winter tires. While the Agera R has a massive theoretical top speed, the current tested top speed is 260 mph. Expect this snow car to be the Bugatti's arch enemy for the next 5 years.
Also a tie for #3.
3. SSC Ultimate Aero: 257 mph (413 km/h), 0-60 in 2.7 secs. Twin-Turbo V8 Engine with 1183 hp, base price is $654,400. Tested in March 2007 by Guinness World Records, The SSC Ultimate Aero was the fastest car in the world from March 2007 to July 2010. On March 2011, the Koenigsegg Agera R also surpassed it, forcing this American made car to the #3 spot. Shelby SuperCars will continue their quest to reclaim the fastest car title, and their new SSC Tuatura might do the job (we'll just have to wait).
3. 9ff GT9-R: 257 mph (413 km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 secs. The 4.0 Liter flat-6 Twin-Turbo Engine with 1120 hp, comes with a base price is $695,000. Based on the Porsche 911, the 9ff GT9-R 1120 hp version is limited to 20 units and the exterior may be modified to suit the owner.
4. Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo: 248 mph (399 km/h), 0-60 in 2.8 secs. Twin Turbo All Aluminum V8 Engine with 750 hp, base price is $555,000. Smooth and bad-ass. It will make you want to show it off non-stop.
6. McLaren F1: 240 mph (386 km/h), 0-60 in 3.2 secs. BMW S70/2 60 Degree V12 Engine with 627 hp, base price is $970,000. The fastest car in the 20th century with doors that looks like bat wings. Maybe Batman needs to order one and paint it black
7. Zenvo ST1: 233 mph (374 km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 secs. Twin-Charged 7.0 liter V8 Engine forging 1,104 hp. Base price: $1,225,000. The first Supercar from Zenvo Automotive, a Danish sports car company in pursuit of speed and perfection. This 100% Danish made supercar is limited to 15 units and the company even promised "flying doctors" to keep your baby functioning.
8. Gumpert Apollo: 225 mph (362 km/h), 0-60 in 3.0 secs, 4.2 liter V8 Engine that houses 650 hp. Base price: $450,000. Gumpert claims that the Apollo was designed such that it could drive upside-down in a tunnel with speeds at 190 mph or above. Of course, no one has tested this yet.
8. Noble M600: 225 mph (362 km/h), 0-60 in 3.7 secs. Twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 Engine with 650 hp. Base price is $330,000. The Noble M600 also happens to be a very cool car. Its inconspicuous design sports a slender and contoured body which does not scream out for attention at every second of the day.
There is a 3-way tie for #9!
9. Aston Martin One-77: 220 mph (354 km/h), 0-60 in 3.4 secs. 7.3 litre V12 Engine with 750 hp. Base price: $1,850,000. The production of this is limited to 77, hence the name One-77. This is beauty and power packed into One.
9. Ascari A10: 220 mph (354 km/h), 0-60 in 2.8 secs. 5.0 litre BMW V8 S62 Engine with 625 hp. Base price: $650,000. The company planned to produce 50 of these supercars at its factory in Banbury, England.
9. Lamborghini Aventador: 220 mph (354 km/h), 0-60 in 2.9 secs. V12 Engine with 700 hp, base price is $379,700. According to Lamborghini, Aventador is the name of a Bull that entered into battle at the Saragossa Arena on October 1993. This is the fastest bull in the world!
We have another 3-way a tie for 10th place:
10. Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster: 217 mph (349 km/h), 0-60 in 3.4 secs. Twin turbocharged AMG V12 engine that produces 678 hp. Base price is $1,850,000. The Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster is a limited-edition, with five ever produced. It is the quintessential exotic and exclusive supercar.
10. Ferrari Enzo: 217 mph (349 km/h), 0-60 in 3.4 secs. F140 Aluminum V12 Engine with 660 hp, base price is $670,000. Only 399 were ever produced; the price goes up every time someone crashes.
9:14 PM M.IMRAN IMI No comments
Zenvo - super car from
Denmark. The name of the car, S
stands for Supercharger, T - turbo, 1 - model number one. Steel frame is
integrated into the carbon-fiber body. The unique aerodynamic design.
Specifications deserve the best super-car but the designers claim that the
machine will be suitable for everyday use.
375 km/h, 233 mph
power & torque
1104 hp, 812 kW
1430 Nm @ 4500 rpm
0-100 km/h, 0-62 mph.
7:51 PM M.IMRAN IMI 1 comment
Those of us that use YouTube probably know that recently it allowed to associate your website or blog with YouTube channel and post external links from video to the website.
I have been researching how to associate a website with the YouTube channel for some time and it was not easy to figure out - not much help in YouTube FAQ section and forums. YouTube seems to be way too complicated and not user-friendly. But at last I was able to get "Associated website" on my account and now it appears in Annotations. So I decided to create a tutorial to help others.
Step by Step Guide
- Add your YouTube account toAssociate of your website in Google Webmaster Tool.
To do that:
- log in to Google Webmaster Tool;
- click on the website you want to associate with YouTube channel (note, that you can have only one website associated with your channel);
- click on Configuration on the left;
- click on Associate;
- click Add new user;
- write your email address associated with YouTube account;
- check YouTube. Link YouTube channel to site;
- click Add.
2. Go to your YouTube Settings (same page where you can see if you are in good standings).
3. In the left menu find Associated Website (in my case it's the latest link in the menu).
4. Click it and add the link to your site.
After I've done all of the above, I was able to see "Associated Website" annotation, and I'm now able to post links to my blog.
7:47 PM M.IMRAN IMI No comments
Find ways to get your help your site after Google Panda and Penguin Strikes
For many of us that have websites/blogs, Google Panda and Penguin were some very unfortunate algorithm changes that placed some detrimental affects on our traffic. However, we should not fully blame Google for what happened to our sites. We should really look at our sites and evaluate what kinds of ways can we make the situation better. Sometimes, the problem starts from within. That brings me to my first point: spammy links.
Years ago, you may have gotten away with having spammy links or the like just to get more traffic and really rank well on Google's search engine. This is not the case for today. When you link back to low quality sites just for the sake of having backlinks - you are really hurting yourself in the long run. Backlinks to low quality sites = you getting the boot on top rankings. The best thing for you to do if you do have links is to get reputable links. Links that actually have value. This includes the blogroll links you have on your site. Not only are you creating your own grave for your site, but you do the same to others because they backlink your page. Trust me, I've gotten numerous emails from one of my sites when Google began this algorithm change nearly a year ago.
I can't stress that enough because it really is valuable. I'm not talking about a comment in which simply reiterate what the topic said or just being a "Yes" man. No. Provide value with your post even if you DON'T agree. Telling another side to the story or having a different approach can spark a better conversation or even a new blog post. Hell, you might even get some ideas for what your blog posts might say. You can get in touch with people that closely follow your niche and really find out what kinds of topics people want to know more about. It's an excellent way to engage. Hubpages is very useful for this type of engagement because it's more community based. You comment and write things of interest and the people follow. It just works like that.
Honestly, when you have a new spin on certain things it makes the topic fresh. If there is a topic out there saying Google Panda does this. Write something about your own personal experience and how you slowly climbed out of that obstacle. Remember, your blog means your take on the subject! Everyone is unique and you don't want to be a carbon copy of other people. Besides, having duplicate posts really makes Google think you are spam. Give credit where credit is due; don't bite (copy). Being creative doesn't just mean write it differently, maybe present in a new way such as pictures, a video, or even make some interesting comparisons just to separate yourself from the back.
Become more socially active
Now, I can write maybe three hubs just based off social active. Social media has really enabled us to stay in touch directly with the clientele. That's the beauty. Keeping that conversation going and really getting to know your audience. Twitter is excellent for writing short blurbs and seeing the power of retweeting, tweeting, and direct messages (dm). You can get your message out quicker. Usually the more specific and direct the title, the more chance you have to convert. Pinterest and Tumblr - viral media on steroids! If you are really creative, you can use your logo, your brand, a funny picture, or even a quote that's relative. You make it your own. Your content spreads by itself! That's basically promo for little to no cost! Take full advantage of that. Of course, we all know YouTube is an excellent way to get your message across. And the beauty, it is owned by Google YET the algorithm is way different the typical Google Search Engine! This means there is less competition but more chances for you to really spread your message!
Build your relationships
You can't do it all alone. You really can't especially now. Treat your followers, your prospects and the like as business partners. When you see some good posts on other blogs or people that you really feel that you genuinely can work with set up ways to do joint ventures or at the very least - guest posts. You'll notice that you naturally build this kind of cylical traffic that constantly bounces off between your relationships with others and your own site. It's an excellent way to keep that steady flow of traffic. I've personally done over 10 guest blog posts this year. I've seen what it has done to my traffic, my prospects, and my potential sales and demand for advertising on my site. It's an excellent way to really work the system.
These are just a few tips to hopefully help you get out of your slump. I'm slowly but surely coming up from mine. I had a site called Playstation 3 Game Console Review that was literally at the top of Google on the first page with a Page Rank 4. In fact, a few months ago I was getting to the 20,000+ unique visitors mark with little to no promotion. That was only after about 2 years of working on the site. However, Google Panda and Penguin both shot me down for having some unnecessary things on my site. You can read my personal account about that on my Making Money 2 Blog site.